Spring pictures = Winter Weather

Today is K’s spring pictures at school. I had this cute little spring dress with white capri leggings picked out. It looked so cute; however, the weather threw a wrench in those plans. Today, we are getting snow. Wet snow and wind. Yuck. So much for cute airy spring pictures. Last night, I had to scramble. Scramble to find something cute, yet warmer than the previous option. I found something, its not very springy looking, but she looks cute none the less. What do you think?

 

IMG_5825

IMG_5826

 

Happy Spring, or what’s left of Winter. I’m so confused.

2 comments:

  1. I know how you feel last week it was in the high 70's and today its freezing! She looks adorable still!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks pretty!! Simple and classic!!

    ReplyDelete

Even the frozen tundra-ians need LUV!!