Good things come to those who wait.

Well, kids, my time of being unemployed might be over. I have a really good chance at this amazing job at an even better company. I’ve had three interviews, a skills test, and I will know soon whether I am the lucky one. I knew from the beginning this place was home. As soon as I walked into the company, it just felt right. It’s a bright welcoming creative space where the atmosphere just speaks to me. I really hope this is my work home. And if its not, to be honest, I will hate life for awhile. I will be crushed to put it mildly. I really want this, I really think this is the one for me. I will know early next week, until then, I will keep hoping this is it. I don’t want to get to confident or anything, so I am trying to keep myself from excitedly going on about life. But its so hard to not think of the what ifs, what we will we… Ah,trying to keep an even keel about this is so hard.

photo23

Prayers, positive mojo, etc are always welcome. Ah, this could be end of the beginning for us. We couldn’t be more ready or happy.

2 comments:

  1. I will be thinking of you girl!!!!!!!!!!!! You GOT THIS

    ReplyDelete
  2. WISHING YOU LOTS OF GOOD MOJO, FOR SURE......

    ReplyDelete

Even the frozen tundra-ians need LUV!!